What is not the proper way to respond to the Miracles of Jesus, as recounted in Scripture?
– Amazement – You should not be amazed at the miracles of Jesus because they do not bless you (bring you benefit), rather the hearing and doing the Words of Jesus bless you.
– Attribute the miracle to something other than God – This denies the source of the miracle – God, and makes Jesus into a false prophet
– Ask for another sign, just to be sure – This denies the first miracle and shows that your heart is not open to God. No additional sign will ever be enough.
What is the proper response to the Miracles of Jesus, as recounted in Scripture?
– Simply hear the Words of Jesus and do them. Luke 11:28
What will those who ask for more miracles to prove that Jesus is from God receive?
– The crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus is the only sign that they will receive.